Followers

Friday 2 July 2010

no school = shopping?

well..."school's out"...and I went shopping
hehe!

Quite a lot of it is safari inspired
or something similar as I'm quite
into that atm and it those colours
look better when my skin has a 
summery glow hence I will be whipping
on the St. Moriz tonight
or tomorrow! 
☺-->☻

summery khaki dress
(£7/8) h&m!

oversized jumper/dress
(was £12.99 now £7!) h&m
wore this today with leggings :)
so comfy :D

baggy khaki stripey top
(loving safar colours!)
with a bottom flap thing that covers
your arse haha! 
(also gorg with leggings)

primark bikini with 
an aztec-y print for £7
but it broke before I properly
wore it :(
[exchanging it today!]

simple black bandeau
for new look £3.20 (was £4)
-forgot to rotate the pic- oops

And that was my little shopping spree!

I know I am posting mainly hauls but I will
do a review or something else soon..

I'm off for a canoeing trip for a week
tomorrow so I probs won't post
for a while after tomorrow
(but of course I am making time to go to
the preview of Eclispe tomorrow morning!)

ttyl





9 comments:

  1. Loving the baggy khaki stripey top. Where is that from for you failed to mention :P loool
    in case your wondering I am back to blogging :D I have a new blog tho the pretty in pink one was shittt and I went crazy :L:L

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's from H&M! and yeah i like your new blog! did i forget to follow it? oh dearrr xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all the stuff. :) its so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. following you back now hun! love the pieces you picked out, they look flowly and so comfy! have fun canoeing!! canoeing is sooOo much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BABY YOU AVE AN AWARD FROM ME ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stripy top is awesome. Love anything that had a stripe and can cover your ass.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul, I would use no school as a day to shop

    I just started my own beauty blog. If you have a chance, please check it out. The 30th subscriber (5 more to go) will win a m.a.c lustreglass and once I hit 50 subs I will have a contest for 5 m.a.c. goodies.

    http://funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

owlyyy

owlyyy