Followers

Thursday 2 September 2010

Monsieur Lanvin avec H&M? OUI!

Have you heard?
Lanvin is doing a collab with H&M!!!

Menswear and womenswear...this will be a 
collection you don't want to miss!

H&M has previously teamed up with 
Stella McCartney, Sonia Rykiel, Jimmy Choo, 
Comme des Garcons and Victor & Rolf.

I wasn't that impressed with the Jimmy Choo
collection or the prices, but I will be having a look
at what Lanvin comes up with...even if I won't 
be purchasing anything...only time can tell :)

Will there be any stunning looks like this?


The pieces will be revealed on November 3rd 
and will go on sale on November 23 
in around 200 H&M stores worldwide.

Will you be joining the que?


ttyl!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Not sure I can afford any of it... but I'd love to have a look round anyway!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I wonder what they'll come up with :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the Jimmy Choo collections - so unispiring and clearly just a collaberation for collaberations sake. SO SO SO excited about this one though!!! I work down the road from Oxford St I feel a long queue coming on... xxx

    www.laura-laments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, sounds like you have axnice work spot! nice for a lunchtime pop to the shops ;)
    I hope this collection will be chic and affordable! xx

    ReplyDelete

owlyyy

owlyyy