Followers

Saturday 26 June 2010

But boot sales are oh so cheap!


As I sit here listening to Busted (ah, sweet nostalgia)

I may have to admit that I bought a few goodies at
the carboot sale today!
But I had to go, to show my dear pal
NatElizabeth
(PLUS, we bumped into Alexa! Yay!)
My best buys, in my opinion were:


This vintagey box thing for all bits and bobs!

How much? How much? How much?

Well, at first I was told £1...
but I was running low on the £££
I mean realllly low...

SO..

I BOUGHT IT FOR 63 PENCE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(or was it 66?)
who cares? because either way,
"WHAT A BARGAIN!"

I also bought this book which I had read up about
and actually looked at a smaller version of
in a local book shop...


20 PENCE!
on the back it says £12.99
.
.
.

I know, right?!

Other than that,
I had a fabulous time later
when Nat, Iza and I went
for a spot of photography for
Nat's photography website which she
will *hopefully* launch this Monday!
(so excited to see it!!!)

And boy, was it hot today!
How did you beauties
enjoy/avoid the (rather heavy)
sprinkling of sunshine?

;)
ttyl


5 comments:

  1. I've read a bit of it and it sounds promising! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. niesluchalam Busted od wiekow, ale czuje ze chyba zaraz puszcze na caly regulator =] xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA I LOVEEE THIS.
    Dude it will take me a few more days to launch it ;)

    MWAH ♥

    ReplyDelete

owlyyy

owlyyy