Followers

Wednesday 23 June 2010

straws, strawberries and water from a guiness glass

Wednesday June 23rd: 
Summer officially started 2 days ago!

And what better to much on in the 
Sun than some succulent strawbs?
(no, not the haribo ones! 
golly gosh!)

I'd like to say, 'Here are some I grew myself!' 
but it was indeed the papa who planted them!
Some still have a wee bit to go
(I'm not even Scottish...OH WELL I like
the word 'wee' -in the sense 'little')
but some...
...are ripe and ready to be
plopped into the morning
mornflake!

YUM!

(wow, I'm using a lot
of exlamation marks in this post
!!!!!!!)
Now...back to 
the one
the only
R
E
V
I
S
I
O
N
(physics exam tomorrow..
then chemistry on monday
and then
FINITO!)

and to finish off this post, 
I'd like to leave you lovelies a 
hydration tip! 
oh yes - big word :)

The summer sun has begun 
(couldn't resist the rhyme, 
do forgive my cheesiness)

(^couldn't help myself!)

Anyway, where was I?
oh yes..basically

-it's hot
-you get dehydrated
-you want to drink water
-you know you should drink 
more than you actually do
so....

I have the answer!
(for me, anyway ;)

Some people really don't like water 
and say it has no taste etc etc
(maybe plop a starberry in 
your glass next time?
..just a thought..ANYWAY-
gosh, I am distractable)

Personally, I find drinking water 
pretty easy and second nature
 as I don't drink much else! 
I don't like juicy, fizzy drinks, 
or milk on its own..

even so, I find drinking out
of a big glass such as a Guinness
glass :) and with a
(fabulous luminous green)
STRAW 
makes me drink so much quicker
and just makes it easier..and
in a way more fun, haha!

Try it if you're trying
to drink lots of water
(H2O is super healthy
and good for you,
 remember!)

I should really get my hands on
those curly straws I reckon
most of you remember from childhood:

okay, this was a
crazy long post, 
if you got to this point 
then have an orange
as a reward :D :D :D

(photo taken in Spain 
this last Christmas :)


(and no, these aren't for you lazy little
skim readers!....I confess, I do it too
sometimes, so go on,
you can have an orange too!)

I must be in a very strange mood
- a delirious one indeed-
to offer people oranges through 
the internet...hehe, well 
this is me!

ttyl
enjoy the sunshine


2 comments:

  1. HAHA love I actually read your thing WORD for WORD
    as always (:

    and I make a delicious strawb smoothie
    and and and
    I have one crazy pink straw in the kitchen below.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genialny blog:)



    zapraszam:http://lefleurbleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

owlyyy

owlyyy