Followers

Sunday 27 June 2010

Say "Goodmorning" to Mornflake!

'Ello 'ello 'ello ladiesss!

I thought I would do a post on brekkie!
You've heard it all before- 
breakfast is the most important meal of the day,
don't skip it, skipping it won't aid weight loss 
ETC ETC ETC 
( a King and I moment right there? ;)


It's fantastic if you can have some wholegrains and fibre
(and protein is great aswell, but my mornflake 
brekkie of this post focuses less on the latter)

I have it with some semi skimmed milk and fruit!


MOO! ^

This museli/cereal is gorg!
Don't be eating the sugary stuff that's filled
with colourings that turn the milk another colour!

This mornflake contains:


The only 'bad stuff' is the sulphur dioxide
preservative in the dried fruit, but other than
that this box is crammed full of 
yummy stuff including whole almonds! 
YUM!

I first heard about this brand in this online article:


and then in tesco's I saw the cereal and 
now have a back up box! 
(For about £2 I wanna say)

I really think
it's a super start to the day that keeps
me satisfied for a long time..and
it's actually tasty! 

ESPECIALLY
with
F
R
U
I
T
for added fabulous fibre
(great for the digestive system)

I will definately be having a bowl before my last
exam tomorrow, for a good dose of slow
release energy to keep my brain working throughout!


what do you lurrvely ladies have for brekkie?
post a comment!

ttyl

5 comments:

  1. That looks delicous and healthy. I left this on your other post but check out my blog. I have given you an award. =) Have a great sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! I saw it! THANKYOU SO MUCH ♥
    I will do a post about it soon, thankyou thankyou and once again, T H A N K Y O U ☺
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often eat for brekkie milk with Chocapic or Nesquik or something like that...Maybe it's time
    to change it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @hbub29 lol! well, whatever makes us happy - right? :D xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post!
    im following you! follow back?
    & check out my giveaway! im giving away OPI!

    givemefashionnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

owlyyy

owlyyy