Followers

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Carboot Haul- If that's what you want to call it

Ello ello ello ;)
so, 
HAUL is a big word
...and my "haul" consists of two items!

OH YES

So, I went to a carboot sale on Saturday 
and only bought two things...
spending a GRAND total of......

drumroll

£1.20!!!!

First, I bought this dvd:
(check the sexy work out clothes hehe)
£1 bargain! it was wrapped aswell :o
and I've seen this 10 minute solution business on amazon :)
so, looking forward to trying that out...

So what did I buy for 20p?
Alas, when I found out these were only 20p I 
was shocked and also very happy :D
aren't they purdddy

i quite enjoy rummaging through jewelery 
piles to get my hands on a find like this 'un!

wore them to see SATC2 which was fabulous!
I'll probably do a separate post on my thoughts 
on the movie and some of my favourite outfits!

ahhh, the clothes are to DIE FOR!!!

ttyl

1 comment:

owlyyy

owlyyy