Followers

Tuesday 15 June 2010

collective 'hauling'

heyyyyyy worrrrrrrrrrrrld

*scroll to the bottom to read
about how you can win tickets to
the L.A. premiere of 'Eclipse'!!!

ANYWHO
'hauling' is still a slightly strange concept to me..
despite having watched/or read about plenty!

anyway, here are some things I got recently ☺


My mommmma got me these pretty coral earrings when she 
was away and she says they might be from a shop called 'orsay'
(which does really comfy, easy dresses too btw!)
but I've never seen one in the UK..they do have them in Europe
though methinks..definately Poland ☺
but I reckon there are plenty of shops on the UK high street that 
sell very similar ones..h&m, claire's, river island..I dunno! :P


This maxi moo is from..lo and behold..Primarni!
It was £9 and I haven't worn it out yet..
..and I'm, not sure when I will to be honest..
contemplating returning it...what do you think?
:s


A 'New Look' store opened near me recently
and as I was one of the first 25 (or something)
people to buy something, I got a £5 voucher
...sooo I only spent £1 on these flower slides
and (below) these floral clips:
I really like flowers in hair! 
hence these purchases!
I might give one set away as a present
when a friend's birthday comes up...
we shall see! -it was worth rushing to find
something to buy in order to get my
hands on that voucher! he he!

lastly, my amazon order of 'Skinny Bitch'
arrived! It's basically all about a vegan diet
and it sort of says that that's the only way
to lose weight but everyone knows that 
eating a bit of meat won't make you gain
10 stone in 10 minutes!
It's a bit intense, and I won't be going vegan
JUST yet...or giving up ice cream or
chocolate for that matter! ☻
An interesting read if you are into
nutrition, I suppose..(I've only read a few
pages though! so don't take my word for it!)

I hope you are all enjoying yourselves lovelies!
I only have two exams left, and they are in a
little under 2 weeks! so that means..a bit of
a break for me! hip hip hoorah!

ttyl!

* any TWILIGHT fans out there?
WELL, you can win tickets to the L.A.
premiere of Eclipse by taking a photo of yourself
in a red carpet outfit and posting it to claire's accessories:


I walked past claire's the other day and saw a poster for it!
It would be soooo fabulous to win! You can go into a
claire's store and get a little card which
you will need, to read a code to later type into
the contest form...I've been in two claire's stores
since and both codes have been 'ECLIPSE'
The comp closes this Friday!!!
[18.6.10!]
you have to be over 12 to enter
(ahhh, good ole claire's accessories)

Thought I'd let you ladies know,
in case you were fans..because I'd definately
want to know if I hadn't seen the poster!

Hugs,
Olenka




6 comments:

  1. dziekuje za bardzo mily komentarz :*
    a kolczyki dostalas naprawde cudne, takie cieple i letnie. Jak jestem w Polsce to tez zawsze w tym sklepie patrze na bizuterie ale nigdy sie nie moge zdecydowac :)
    and good luck with the eclipse thing, if you're going for it :) I hope I'll get a postcard from L.A :D
    buzki dla pieknej buzki xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! Thank you for commenting truly means alot. Good luck with your blog and be sure to enter my givewaay <3 xxxx Keep in touch gorgeous! KimboxKimboxKimbox xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh baby I love it all!!...ALL!!
    I'm doing a healthy eating night on Thursday, and I can't believe I haven't asked you already!!
    WOuld you like to come??
    It's ALL vegetarian, obviously.
    I'm doing it at six, and Iza, Louisa & Tom are coming.
    I was originally going to do it with more girls, but, I'm doing Thursday as a trial run.
    If it goes to plan, I'm doing a bigger one!

    Let me know asap =D
    (please come :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh! Sounds SCRUMPTIOUS!
    Yes, I'd love to come...
    I have a Spanish lesson at around 6pm
    so I don't know if I will be able to make it on time! What time do you plan for?
    I may text you later xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah text me!...Well if you can come by 7/7.30 or even 8 then that's fine, i can move it till then.
    It's summer so it's still light outside etc so it's fineeee =D
    But text me exactly what time you'd be able to come, so I can organise it =]
    mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice baby!
    cute blog!
    i follow you!

    ReplyDelete

owlyyy

owlyyy