Followers

Tuesday 8 June 2010

double time bronzer, baby!

hello bloggerworld and bloggermunchkins!

i do apologise for lacking in the post
department these past few days and
this post will be a quickie!

just thought I'd tell you guys about this tip I 
read in some youtube comments..and have heard
about before too I suppose

most of you probably know about this but
for those that don't, or to remind you:
if you have bought a bronzer/
blusher/highlighting powder
that you don't really use for whatever reason,
it can double up as an eyeshadow!

that's all ladies. short 'n' sweet I say ;)
I haven't tried this tip myself yet, but thought it was a 
pretty ravishing idea 

ttyl

3 comments:

  1. ha, original!
    and appealing to a restricted budget =]
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always use bronzer as eyeshadow!! Good call!!!! Cheap, cheerful and bronze looks lovely over the eyes I reckon xx

    www.sortofpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

owlyyy

owlyyy