Followers

Sunday 16 May 2010

wishes

        wish list

10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD]


topshop creme blush..not 100% sure what colour yet ;)
 
maxi dress (saw some beautiful ones in portobello market..) and maybe some shorter
ones from primark or something..this is more in the long run really as Summer isn't
quite here yet..:(
 
 
but this american apparel dress is pretty 'JAZZY'
and I find the 'skater' fit flattering for me..not sure about the
colour yet..or if I'll get it at all..but hey..it's a nice thought :)
 
 

Also: I have seen this pic of Jessica Stroup (the girl that plays
Silver in 90210) wearing this dress on google images...at
least I think it's this dress...that's the only reason I want it btw,
just thought I'd share this picture with you - isn't she
g o r g e o u s ?!)

 
 next up...(accessorize?) floral accessories-smaller clips than the
badge/hair ties I have now ....cos I clearly don't have enough ahem ahem..
oh well..  :D
 
a range of hand weights -these are from the Davina range at Argos (:
I plan on getting these weights tomorrow
as level two of the 30 shred nearly killed me
this morning when I used water bottles as weights
(I'll explain in another post ;)

daily smile: making a wishlist makes you
look forward to the lovely jovely things you
plan on buying! hip hip hoorayyyy!

2 comments:

  1. YES THE AMERICAN APPAPAPLREL ONE

    i like the navy one they have
    xx

    ReplyDelete

owlyyy

owlyyy